Some advice before we begin.
Where is my life going?
Big question to ask yourself, but when we’re struggling for money, or constantly struggling to move past a certain level of income, we can often sit and wonder what we’re doing wrong and if we are always going to be stuck in this place of struggle.
Before we get into the core of this program and the beliefs that could be blocking you, there is something that you need to do before anything else…you need to decide!
Decide what you want, decide that you’re ready to do the deeper inner work, decide that you deserve it and then decide to make it happen!
There are so many things that you may want to have and do, but if you forget to decide that you can actually have these things, you’ll always be on the back foot and struggling. So many people are frustrated because they don’t have the abundance that they want or need. They are caught in these cycles of lack, not enough and struggle and once you’re in that dark pit, it can feel impossible to climb out.
Life was meant to give us challenges so that we could grow and become the next best version of our-self, but it was never meant to be a struggle. This is something that we have inflicted on ourselves and in any moment we can stop this destructive habit – we just need to release our blocks and change the way we think. Plus for many people they need to release the addiction to the struggle and all that adrenaline pumping around their body… this addiction is real and very common!
Here are 5 key areas where deciding is vital and it will help you to attract more money and abundance:
1) Decide what you want.What are you aiming for? What does the perfect life look like and feel like for you? How much would you be earning and what will that allow you to be, do and have? If you have no idea what you are working towards, how are you going to know what to focus on and more importantly when you have arrived. I’m all about celebrating our achievements, but too often, we’re already chasing the next goal.
2) With all your heart and soul you have to decide that now your time.Not in a couple of years when the kids are older and easier, not next month when work has calmed down, not once you’ve lost some weight and feel more attractive…. your time is now. If you keep delaying this inner work, or think that things will be different in the future, you’re going to end up frustrated and impatient. Abundance, fun and pleasure will always be somewhere in the future, just out of reach. Decide now is your time – this will allow passion and energy to flow in ways you can’t even imagine. Your commitment to this moment and being ready now, will lift your motivation, and your enthusiasm will return. The world becomes exciting again as opportunities, success and money comes towards you.
3) Decide that it’s possibleand that you will do everything in your power to make it happen. When you feel like this, it’s easy to put one foot in front of the other and to take action. You even begin to enjoy the journey – you feel more energised and you know that anything is possible. You’re on your path, perhaps fulfilling your calling and by taking action you’re in the receiving state. Maybe you don’t have all the answers, but you don’t need them. The journey is all part of the fun.
4) Decide that you deserve it and you’re ready to receive what’s rightly yours. No doubt there will be plenty of old stories and beliefs that try and convince you otherwise, but you have to decide not to listen. Expect to have unlimited abundance, that falls into your lap with ease.
5) Decide that life does not have to be a painful struggleand that you can learn beautiful lessons without experiencing so much emotional and physical pain.
This is probably the most critical piece of advice I can give you.
You simply won’t achieve your goals if you don’t take action… this could be anything such as setting a budget, contributing to a savings account, de-cluttering your life, selling things you don’t need, making better choices, doing the inner work etc etc
It’s like wanting to win the lottery without buying a ticket. Or wanting to meet a new partner, without ever leaving the house, logging onto a dating site or taking any steps towards making it a reality.
I will support you 100% of the time with this program, but only you can do the hard work. What you put into this program and into life, is exactly what you’ll get out of it. Remember, if you don’t take action, you‘re blocking and self sabotaging the very things you say you want.
Lastly, be open and willing to receiveall these positive and good changes. Know that you worthy and deserving and who you are is enough. If you feel like you’re doing all the things above and yet still nothing is happening, then it may be time to do some deeper work on yourself. Ask yourself questions such as:
Ready to dive deeper? Then let’s start by looking at your tangible and intangible goals for this program.